Saturday, August 16, 2008

Memories

I just got done reading all of my old blog posts and wow, I can be funny if I try really hard! I also used to blog a lot more. But I think I'm getting a new computer...which means more bloggage and more laughs for you. Well, probably just more laughs for me. I really enjoy laughing at my own hijinks. The most annoying old blog posts are the ones about The L Word because they don't hold up! I don't even know anyone who watches that show anymore. BUT, I have been watching 5th season and I know I shouldn't blog about it but oh man I want to. Because there's no one to talk to about it. Because I don't know anyone who watches it, you know?!?!?! But I won't do it. Except, I'll just say, that most of my season 5 predictions were incorrect...WTF? Those writers are all on crack, which makes them unpredictable. 

Ilene Chaiken, creator of The L Word, gay or not gay? I'm going to go against the grain here and say that she just hasn't met the right man yet. 

1 comment:

Katie said...

Chris Galpin. He watches the L-word.

Dude, have you heard about the crazy kait/chris drama. You would love it.