Wednesday, September 3, 2008

34 wizard blood!!!1

There are three things I have experienced lately that make me want to lose my life and spend all of my time on the internet.

1. This article...

2. This movie.

3. Then, earlier this evening, I downloaded Yahoo Instant Messenger, made a Yahoo account and then went into an RPG chat room. Spent about 5 minutes in there and tried to fit in. All I had to do was write, "Is that how you get your lulz, buddy?" and I'm pretty sure I made like 5 new friends.

Oh, and before, when I said I wanted to spend all my time on the internet, I meant that I never want to get on the internet again.

I forgot to do the gay or not gay game on my last post which is sad. Ok, so, in honor of the last post...how is Starbuck on BSG not gay? She really should be gay. She's so manly.

3 comments:

Jessamyn Svensson said...

Agreed.

Whoa...I have a link on your blog... I feel special.

Anonymous said...

Last year, my journalism class had a guest speaker come and tell us about second life. Listen to a guy talk about his fake life for an hour, THAT will make you never want to go on the internet again.

Katie said...

Omg. Me. You. RPG chat. Next time we are in the same state.

FUCK.

FFUCK!

WE COULD DO IT OVER THE FUCKING INTERNET!

FUCK!

[you have no idea how much effort i have put into this comment. The security would was about nine hundred characters long]