Friday, September 19, 2008

i <3 k recs

Not that 90% of my 6 or 7 readers have ever heard of K Records, but maybe 1 of you have and you should know that they're having a t-shirt sale. All K Recs shirts are $10!! (for a limited time) What a deal. My personal favorite is the green Blow shirt on page 2. Hawt.

My roommates are party hopping tonight. The idea of Mormon college freshman parties blows my mind. Because no one drinks alcohol! What?!?! A college party with no beer pong? Beer bongs? Other kinds of bongs? King's cup? Key Light? PBR? I mean, yeah, maybe I did go to school in a mountain party town known for its heavy drinkers and excellent architecture program. But still. Still.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

please go to a party with the mormons so you can tell me how deliciously awkward it is.

Jessamyn Svensson said...

there's caffeine and at least two of them will say 'hell'

it's wild, let me tell ya.

Katie said...

Oh shit. Your blog is back on. I just remembered it when I was trying to tell my friend about the UK thing where you make lucky scream in agony. I was looking for the comment from those uk bitches. It wasn't there, though. They must have sent you a message, not a comment.

But then I saw that your blog was back on. I'll have to catch up later.

Fuuuuuck.