Monday, September 1, 2008

I Have Seen Every Sci-Fi Show Ever Made

And by that I mean, I have seen season 1 of Battlestar Galactica.

I just want to talk about sci-fi for a little bit. I am supposed to hate everything sci-fi. I WANT to hate everything sci-fi. Why can I not get enough Joss Whedon? Is he a genius? Do I just feel peer pressure? And it's not JUST Joss. It's also Battlestar Galactica. Why is that show so damn good? Why do I feel like such a douche when I'm watching it, but I still can't stop? ALSO, musicals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have always hated musicals. Until...what the fuh?! I have actually thought about buying the Mamma Mia soundtrack! Even though it has been playing in my workplace for months and all I have to do is walk over into the music department to hear it. And I still can't get enough of "Honey honey how he thrills me, uh huh, honey honey...."? I really liked Hairspray, too. Is it the mormons that are doing this to me? The worst is Joss Whedon mixed with musicals. AKA...Dr Horrible. Aaaaaand the Buffy musical. Not as awesome as Dr. Horrible, but still amazing amounts of awesome. But, oh my god, I just wrote in my blog that the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Musical is "amazing amounts of awesome".

I just lost all my street cred. Thanks a lot, Joss Whedon.

1 comment:

*JayDee! said...

I think the musical thing is all the fault of the gays. I blame them.