Monday, September 29, 2008

i'm close to maybe being in a stable enough spot to blog consistently

So, I'm close to maybe being in a stable enough spot to blog consistently...which is the title of this post. I got kicked out of my apartment. The landlord was crazy and said that she didn't know the girl I was subletting from ever moved out and that she didn't want to sublet at all and blah blah blah. She totally did know that I was subletting, but she kicked me out anyway. Honestly I think it was because I'm not LDS. She said that they are "really picky about who they let live there" after I totally offered to sign a contract. What the H is that supposed to mean?! So, I was pissed. Then not very pissed but just really stressed out because... homeless again. I'm wasn't pissed because number one...this means I don't have to see stupid girl roommates ever again. And number two...I didn't pay a deposit or anything on that place so I basically lived there for free for like two weeks. Awesome. So, I found a new place that I'm moving into tomorrow after work. I think it will probably work out. It's a house, I like that. There's a dog there named Zillionaire, I like that. There is internet and cable TV, I like those things. There's a pool table in the living room. And I only have one roommate. It's a little expensive and it's pretty far from work which sucks big time but I'll get over it.

I bet this homeless shizz is getting really boring for everyone except me. It's not exactly boring for me, but I AM hella sick of it.

I've been slacking on the blog. Zoe recently told me to pull my head outta my ass and keep up with it. What Zoe says pretty much goes, so here I am bloggin' it up.

I would talk about Palin but everyone is talking about Palin and I'm sick of it. She's obviously crazy and if you can't see that she's crazy then you need to know that it's because you are also crazy and should go into therapy immediately. It's not a good thing that she's getting all this attention. Negative or positive, it's still attention. Which sucks. I feel like Barack has dropped off the face of the earth this past couple of weeks.

Ew, boring, election talk.
Did you guys hear that Lindsay Lohan might be in the new Katy Perry video? OMG

No comments: