Wednesday, September 17, 2008

my apartment almost got raided by the KGB

And by KGB, I mean the Provo police. And by my apartment almost got raided, I mean that when I was sleeping, my roommates got the cops called on themselves because they were being too loud then when the cops came to the door, they refused to answer because they were scared. To their credit, I didn't hear the cops announce themselves as cops either. Because, obviously, the heavy knocking woke me up. I thought it was angry neighbors, and I was sleeping, so I sure as hell wasn't going to go answer the door. I don't want to deal with angry neighbors on my second day in the apartment when I wasn't even making any noise. But, it wasn't angry neighbors, it was the po-po...summoned by angry neighbors. Seriously...I live in "that" apartment (yeah, I just used quotations AND italics). That super annoying apartment that everyone in the complex hates.

My New Roommates' Moment of the Day!!
These three things were said to me by the same girl within about 10 minutes...
"I have never peed my pants before and Tiffany made me pee my pants TWICE yesterday!!!!1!1"
"Are you LDS? Oh, then are you...do you...do you believe in God?"
"The thought of seeing a guy naked creeps me out. I'm just so ticklish!!"

I am going to call my roommates Roxy and Tiffany. Those aren't their real names. Those are made up names. Roxy and Tiffany have a friend who is over all the time but she's not an actual roommate, we'll call her Jeska. Like, Jessica, except with that total drunk valley girl accent...Jeskahhh.

And so, not only did all of that go down, but also, my roommates LOVE to take videos of themselves dancing. I think we listened to Rihanna's Disturbia at least 15 times last night. They just put that song on repeat and ask me to film them on their camera phones while they dance with each other. I don't know how long I'm going to be able to stomach them, but for now I am strangely intrigued and entertained. Oh, also, next time they do the dancing thing, I'm going to use my phone and then I'll post the video on here. Be excited.

2 comments:

Jessamyn Svensson said...

OMG Jesskaah! Didn't you totes love when that guy came over and I threw up on him because I'm sooooo drunk??? *insert high pitched giggle here*

Yah... Best thing ever.

Anonymous said...

Ask your roommates if they've ever peed on their foot. Tell them you have a friend who's done it twice. Yes, I did it again this summer and was going to call you but didn't because I was at a car dealership with my friend. Yeah, awkward.