Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hercugay

Tonight I watched one of my coworkers fake fight a fake Obi-Wan Kenobi, and they TIED. Yeah, right. Like Obi-Wan would just settle for a tie when he's fighting Adam Argyle, who obviously is some sort of evil entity schnebbs. Before that, I had thanksgiving dinner with JD and Tom and I ordered this strawberry lemonade that Tom said would give me heartburn. Wrong. It didn't. Now I don't want to go home and talk to my roommates so I'm doing super internet secret stealsies blogs.

Kevin Sorbo...gay or not gay? I don't know but I'll tell you this...Zach Johns wishes he was gay. I was going to photoshop a sweet picture of Zach Johns and Kevin Sorbo together but Zach deleted his myspace (unless I just didn't look hard enough) so now I don't have any pictures of him. As Zach would say, lame sauce. Maybe I'll find some at a later date and then post my creation at that time.

No comments: