Wednesday, October 15, 2008

the dog pt.2

I am wondering right now if it is healthy to hate a poor defenseless puppy as much as I do in this moment. I really thought that I was such a dog person! It was, like, one of those things I would tell people about myself. I don't think I am anymore.

I am cool with a lot of dogs. Like, Wilson (my family's dogs). And, Laryne's dog Otto. And, Ben's dogs. Even my roommate's one dog, Zillionaire...he's fine. BUT THIS PUPPY IS SUCH A LITTLE BITCH! And not even the OK kind of bitch when you are talking about dogs, because he's not female.

He seriously howls from 6:00 in the morning until my roommate gets back from work. I've tried everything. I even took him out of his cage this morning and tried to play with him. He still howled, even when I was with him. Headphones with loud music don't block it out. ALMOST, but I still hear it just enough to feel immense hatred. Talking to him sternly. Giving him a rawhide treat. None of it works. The Mexicans downstairs can't be happy about this either.

So, I was never really a huge fan of Tegan and Sara's last album but they released an album this year of the Demos from it and I kind of can't stop listening to it!!

Tegan and Sara, gay or not gay? lulz. Gay twins. Gwins.
Check out this funny picture of Tegan and Sara with those guys from Metallica. Haha! Because it's Tegan...and Sara...and Metallica.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss Wilson. How is his tumor doing?