Monday, October 6, 2008

sorry zoe

For those of you who don't know Zoe Nelson, please allow yourself to get acquainted with her. She's only the biggest celebrity in Kalispell, Montana. That is if you don't count John Lithgow, who supposedly lives in Kalispell or somewhere around there. Aaaaand...Gomer Pyle. And Connie Chung. Ok, well, Zoe's probably at least in the top 10 or 15. There is a mural of her in Norm's News on Main Street for Christ's sake!! Is there a freakin' mural of Connie Chung anywhere?! I highly doubt it. Anyway, the point is, one time I saw Zoe in the park and I thought it would be funny to ask for her autograph but I'm glad I didn't because we probably never would have become such great friends if I had done that. And even further, the real point is, this entire blog is pretty much totally for Zoe. So she's going to be a recurring character. Like pretty much anytime Zoe says something to me, I'll probably blog about it. But, Zoe, don't you try to pull one over on me and start saying things just so I'll blog about them! I wasn't born yesterday, you finky sea-rat! So, anyway, all you other readers...be introduced.

Zoe pretty much told me that I was a pessimistic retarded person after I wrote that last blog. And even though I'm listening to the La Vie En Rose soundtrack and it kind of makes me want to move to France, I know that she's right. There are good things about the U.S.A. and not voting is pretty dumb and this election is pretty important and stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.7-election.com/

Anonymous said...

I didn't post that previous thing, someone else is posting comments under my name. Whoever it is should stop.
Anyway, I know this because I just read this blog for the first time and it is amazing. I promise not to start saying things just so you blog about them.