Thursday, October 23, 2008

updating because i feel i must.

It has been way too long since I've been to the Sizzler. I keep almost going, and then it doesn't work out. It is wonderful that Schnebbs and Schnebbs get a week vacation to Disneyland but they are my Sizzler friends and they need to come back. (heee-eey schnebbs!)

Is the word schnebbs totally over? It might be, but I don't know if I can stop saying it.

So, Barack Obama watches Mad Men. God he is cool. John McCain says that he watches The Tudors. First of all, yeaaahhhhhhh right!! And second of all, that is extremely gay. Remember when John McCain hosted SNL? That was weird. That was back when he was all, "Yeah, I'm a republican but I can be hip and funny and totes all about the liberal media and I wanna do Jon Stewart up the butt hole" and I was all like, "John Ma-who? Huh, all right McCain, I might pick up what you're puttin' down..." and then he turned into the biggest douche bag ever.