Saturday, October 18, 2008

i have so many things to say







I made this sweet waffler for a contest and then I missed the deadline. Which sucks but i guess i'll just post the pics on here.

how can anyone not like Yelle? it's happy music. hey Zoe, you should listen to Yelle.

speaking of Zoe, OMG THIS BLOG HAS TROLLS!! Someone has been commenting, pretending to be Zoe but they are not Zoe. who would do that?! An effing troll! Hey troll, get your lulz up out of my business! But, if it's not a troll that's doing it and it's just someone I know OR it's not even happening at all and the real Zoe is just playing an elaborate prank on me, then that's pretty funny and...proceed.

i went to a Fleet Foxes show a couple nights ago and i would say that it was probably life-changing. Robin Pecknold is a God. i felt like i was watching a young Bob Dylan, or Jeff Mangum or something. the connection he had to what he was playing and to the audience was raw and emotional and i just feel like it was pretty special.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing you didn't spend too much time on your waffler. What kind of contest are you making paper bag puppets for?

Katie said...

Oh man! I wish I had thought of that.
Dude, you and I are the ultimate trolls.