Monday, March 12, 2007

Boredom and Bad Days

I just agreed to participate in this phone survey where this company is going to send me a tv show on DVD. I have to watch it on Monday the 19th and then answer questions about it on Tuesday the 20th. I don't know why I agreed to do this. Boredom, I guess.

I'm not in a very funny mood today. In other words, today's blog sucks. But whatevs'. You all love me so much that you'd rather hear from me in a bad mood than not hear from me at all, right?!? Did anyone happen to catch last week's episode of 30 Rock? How funny was that? Great show. I never thought I'd say this, but I love Alec Baldwin.

Chris Kattan (formerly) of Saturday Night Live...GAY OR NOT GAY? I heard he was engaged to a super model or something. Dude is so gay.

Song of the day is Dead Deer & Other Animals by Thanksgiving. Thanks to Erin for showing me Thanksgiving. Another K Punk Records band. Well Adrian Orange has his own record lable, but I'm pretty sure he was on K Punk at one point. I know he's in that circle...the Phil Elverum, Kyle Field, Calvin Johnson circle. I wish I was in that circle. That would be so cool. Music talk sucks and makes me sound pretentious. I'm not. Really. I get all my info from last.fm. And Wikipedia. And The Mt. Eerie Preservation Society. Speaking of Mt Eerie, I just bought the Microphones Live From Japan album and it's blowing me away.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I always agree to do surveys and shit if i have the time. It makes me feel like my opinion matters. I hope the show sucks. I think that'd be more fun.