Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Katie Brady pt.1

Ashley made a blog now, too. I don't even know if I should mention it because I doubt she wants to be an internet celebrity like Erin and I. And we all know that if I mention someone on my blog, they will instantly become a superstar just by being associated with me. Which brings me to my next topic.

Andrea Kathleen Brady.

A.K.A. Katie Brady.

I don't know if I should start talking about her now because I'm not quite famous yet. Just remember that name. Let it sink into your skulls.

All right...so, Whitney Houston. GAY OR NOT GAY?

I have no idea how the rumors that Whitney Houston is a lesbian even got started. I totally buy into it, though. I can see it. Uh, if you guys don't know this already, and I'm sure that none of you do because I'm not very vocal about it, I am a huge Whitney Houston fan. You better believe it. I think she's fabulous. She's a crazy bitch and I love every second of it.

The Song of the Day issssssss Sand (Eric's Trip) by The Microphones. Today's pick was kind of hard for me since I have been listening to NOTHING BUT THE BLOW for the past few days. I'm a huge Microphones fan, though, and I think that this song is more accessible than some of the other ones. My all time favorite Microphones song is "III. Universe", but it's kind of weird.

5 comments:

Katie said...

So, is this the type of thing that i should comment on, every single day, despite the content? Or does it only help your internet celebrity status if i comment when i have something totally relevant and awesome to say? You don't even have to answer, because i'll figure it out.

Comments are a BIG factor in a blog's popularity/status, you know.
I know. I've read up on blogging. Extensively.

Oh, and thanks.

what said...

So when I was just a girl I had a friend who had an aunt who had a friend who might have seen Whitney making out with another woman...this might have happened according to the friend of a friend who was her aunt and they were all fabulous celebrity people. They were the poster girls on my brothers wall when he was a naughty teen age boy. So just like Oprah...Whitney may or may not be gay...Again, one cannot be both so I think Whit is not gay just likes to kiss women cuz they treat her better than Bobby. Do you know all the words to Tenderoni? You should.

mylabel said...

whitney not gay ... and its wierd that your friends are getting blogs to follow suit ... you must be the trendsetter of your group

Anonymous said...

first of all I think whitney swings both ways, I mean don't we all? And she being a superstar crackhead, well, just enhances the possibilities.
second of all, I got your email about the blow, however was only able to hear 30 seconds for I need your password or something for eyetunes. I was so close to orgasming, and then 30 seconds were up.
third...i totally forgot. I did have a new thought..............................................oh! (I honestly clicked a dot for everysecond I had to think about it) Katie Brady- I don't know her, but one of my managers at work is Katy Grassle, but for the longest time I thought her name was Katy Grady, don't know why, but anway, she's a d-bag. probably katie brady's counterpart. compelling story eh?

bitchin blog, can't wait to see you, way to go on quitting your job, they're overrated

RAGE ON

Katie said...

I just googled my name, afraid of finding something incriminating. Lo and behold, I found your blog, a wonderful piece of internet literature in which I am featured.

It's cool, ya know.