Friday, March 23, 2007

Unemployment and American Idol

I've only been unemployed for a day and half now and I already don't know what to do with myself. I'm so bored. Not that my job was exciting or anything, but it was SOMETHING.

So who's been watching American Idol? Anyone? Well I've been rocking it. I think I'm rooting for Blake and/or Jordan and/or Haley. But only for Haley because or her legs. Did you guys see her outfit on the British Invasion episode?! Damn. Blake is completely adorable and he beat-boxes and does cute little dances. Jordan reminds me of America Ferrera. I think Ugly Betty totally sucks but I kind of like America Ferrera. I hope I'm spelling her last name right. Actually, nope, don't really care.

I would talk about how much I hate Ryan Seacrest but that would take like 10 hours and it would make this blog way too long. But trust me, I HATE HIM.

Ryan Seacrest...GAY OR NOT GAY?



Gay. There's only one thing wrong with this video. Even if Simon Cowell were gay (which he's so not), he would never go for a retard like Seacrest.

Song of the day is the L Word theme song. I HATE THAT SONG!!! OMG, Betty is playing at Montana Gay Pride in Billings this year! That sucks so much. I wonder if they're going to play the L Word theme. Stupid Betty.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm torn on Ryan Seacrest. At first, i REALLY hated him. But Spencer likes him (Uh, GAY!) and made some good pro-Ryan points. Now i'm just kind of undecided or maybe neutral. Do you car?