Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Little Miss Queershine

Sorry about all that L Word talk. I'm an addict.

Last night I had a dream about a violent cultural revolution inside of a television studio. I met a girl there with a prosthetic leg who wanted to be an actress. She was cooler than Heather Mills. I told her that one day I was going to own the studio and that I would make her famous. I guess I am a lot more confident in my dreams. Then I stole some frozen food. But I had to put it back because I noticed the security cameras. Overall it was a scary dream. I kept having to avoid getting killed by the revolutionaries.

Uhhh who talks about their dreams on their blogs?! BAH-RING!!! (Katie Brady reference)

But for real, I was unimpressed with the L Word season finale.
I'm very impressed with Slo and Green's chatterbox.

Abigail Breslin...GAY OR NOT GAY?

Song of the Day is You Don't Know Me by Thanksgiving. I've probably already had a Thanksgiving song as the song of the day, but ah fuck it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

speaking of prosthetic legs...
I was looking through a book of old school logos in my design class the other day, and there was a logo for an artificial limb company of a little girl clinging to a leg with the caption, "My father's leg...It's a universal!"

followed by some good old racism, with a stove cleaner company using the image of a black man getting scrubbed white

what a world, what a history