Tuesday, March 20, 2007

What's That Smell?

Patrick Swayze. What the fuck happened to that guy?
He was totally awesome in Donnie Darko. Eyeshley just informed me that he shows horses. Arabian ones. She knows him. Yeah, Eyeshley knows Patrick Swayze. Wayne Newton is into Arabian horses too. She also knows William Shatner, because he's into stallions. Eyeshley is practically a celebrity. She's a horse expert. She bought a Seventeen magazine tonight so she could see what the kids are wearing these days. And there's an article in it about different vagina smells. Yeah. One of the smells is "bready". And the reason your vagina smells bready is because of a yeast infection. How hilarious is that? Answer: Really hilarious. I love Seventeen magazine. There's also an article about how to kiss "the right way" and how it's awesome to date 15-year-old guys because they are "super psyched" about having girlfriends. Aw.

Patrick Swayze. GAY OR NOT GAY?
Hello. Gay. Duh.

Song of the day is Total Eclipse of the Heart.

"Can you imagine dancing with Patrick Swayze to Total Eclipse of the Heart? You'd feel like an angel ." - Ashley Willis

PAUSE!!!! PAUSE!!! EVERYONE NEEDS TO STOP WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND GO WATCH THE MUSIC VIDEO!!!!



Uh...ninjas...flying men with glowing eyes...80's hair Bonnie Tyler...glowing white gowns...NINJAS, you guys. It's hands down the best music video I have ever seen. And the bright eyes men are probably going to give me nightmares.

Also, this...
WTF? Eyeshley and I have been Animal Copz for months already. We just haven't made the videos yet. This bitch is invading our territory.

4 comments:

what said...

Girl for realz. Those bitches just need to stop their fake houston accents it is so obvious they aren't from Htown.

ER!N said...

Oh my gosh, I can't even live. I've always known Total Eclipse of the Heart was an epic song, but it has now reached a brand new level. I'm not even sure what that level is, but it's huge (pronounce it like 'uge, it sounds better). Her voice is so horrible and scratchy, I almost couldn't finish it. Ninjas, dancing neanderthals, flying choir boys, lots and lots of fog, that random flying red cloth. SO much symbolism. I just wish I knew what it meant. Especially the end when she was wearing a tie...

Katie said...

Holy fucking shit. Arabian horses. SUCK. I hate Arabian horses.

Anyway, i really want to buy an issue of Seventeen Magazine now. Like really bad. Like, i probably will tomorrow. I'm pretty psyched for it, actually.

Katie said...

Holy shit! Oh my god. That's so fucking ... there's no word.

I LOVE the Texas/UK accent. Is she supposed to be black?

You guys think you can beat that?