Sunday, March 18, 2007

Zoe Nelson

Zoe Nelson is a hot shot. Evidently, one time I got drunk and told her that she was my number two favorite person ever. That's a lie. She's actually my number one, two, three, four, and five favorite person ever. My favorite thing is to blog about celebrities, and Zoe Nelson is definitely a celebrity. I mean, everyone in my fucking town is like, "OMGZZZ!11!1! ZOE NELSON IS SOOOOOO KEWL!!!ONE" And you know what? They're right. Before I met Zoe Nelson, I used to see her at the Concerts In The Park and I would dare whoever I was with to go get her autograph. I didn't even know back then that not ONLY is she best runner ever, but she's also hilarious, witty, crazy nice, and a super genius. I'm not even kidding. Zoe Nelson is the coolest person in the entire world. For some reason, son-of-a-bitch-blogspot won't let Zoe comment on my blog. And that sucks. Because her comments would be the best by far. If Zoe Nelson was gay or a man, we'd probably be married. That's how cool she is. Zoe and I are the original inventors of the GAY OR NOT GAY game. Except the name was different in our art class (btw the teacher of that class, Miss Arthur...totally gay. You'd have to be gay to marry Bruce Guthrie.) I really should have credited her when I started incorporating the GAY OR NOT GAY game into my blog. So, Zoe Nelson, my apologies. You had me at hello.

Zoe Nelson...GAY OR NOT GAY?

I'll settle this one right now. She's not gay. Don't be fooled by the athleticism, liberal political views, and general awesomeness. She's straight. Correct me if I'm wrong, Zoe (which I never am).

Song of the day is the crazy romanian song. It's by OZONE. Zoe knows what the fuck I'm talking about.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ali is the best because when I get jealous when she writes notes and blogs about other people, she comes back with an entire note or entire blog entry just for me. Best ever.

ER!N said...

Phht. Are you talking about Dragostea din tei? That song is SO 2004. Move on, you guys.

Katie said...

Your blog's gotten a lot better during the amount of time that i quit reading it.