Monday, March 5, 2007

The Job Situation

Nancy Pelosi. GAY OR NOT GAY?

Where my readers at?! I guess it's not so easy becoming an internet celebrity. Sigh.

So, I'm trying to quit my job but I keep wimping out. I work at a hotel, BTW. Front desk clerk. It's the easiest job in the world but I'm getting super bored. And, uh, my boss intimidates me. That's why I'm nervous about quitting. I guess I just need to grow a pair and do it. Tomorrow. I'll update you on what happens, my beautiful faithful readers.

So who's ready for the song of the day?

The Love That I Crave by The Blow.

EVERYONE IN THE WORLD NEEDS TO HEAR AND FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG. It's better if you're under the influence of something. But, you know, that's not totally necessary.

2 comments:

ER!N said...

I've subscribed.

mylabel said...

Nancy Pelosi ... dont know the chick but did a quick google and i dont get any vibes from her picture so i'll go with straight

btw portia is totally straight ... i cant seem to convince anyone i know either ... hopefully ellen will find a new chick and break up with portia first

found your blog thru arlan ... she featured you today ... and i love reading random peoples blogs so you just got added to my favorites ... hope you can handle all the fame when it comes :)