Friday, March 30, 2007

First Hate Mail

So, yesterday, I was trying to come up with some elaborate scheme on how to p0wn these girls. But, I don't think I could really do anything better than to just let you all read the myspace message they sent me. First, if you want to check out the video and comment that sparked this message...ladies and gentlemen, I give you Exhibit A.

And Exhibit B...

"OMG, i think i've just seen the funniest thing in my life. you dissing us on your shitty journal. fucking first off, "omg i cant stand that fake HOUSTON accent" you MUST be joking me? we're british and we wouldn't degrade ourselves to talk like you people. there you were rambling on about how we're on 'your territory', hmm well shame i DONT live in that shithole you call home, because i would piss on your territory and you wouldnt stop me.
then i decided to see if you even had a video like us, did you? NO. why bitch about something you cant do yourself anyway? another thing, we dont work as cops or even work with animals so im NOT sorry we 'stole' your idea maybe you should of acted quicker, or maybe we're just better than you cause we had the imagination to actually come up with that video, even though we hadn't a clue what we we're doing. but still, it seemed to make even the bitterest people jealous.

caz0n0sonne, YouTube."

Whoa there, take a chill pill sistah.
Did she not realize that she was setting herself up to look like a complete asshole?
Go check out her myspace! She's so...British.
Anyway, Eyeshley and are going to get started on production for Animal Cops: UK immediately.

6 comments:

ER!N said...

I'm confused. Are these girls making fun of an all ready existing T.V. show or is it their own creation? Obviously they are British. I don't think anyone was doubting that. It's a pity they can't pick up on sarcasm, though.

P.S. I don't think they have a right to send you hate mail, because that was the worst video I've ever seen in my life, not even mildly entertaining. I'm pretty sure NO ONE should make home made Animal Copz movies, including you, Ali. No offense.

Ali said...

uh, well, ERIN, you're retarded. animal copz uk is gonna be the shit. c

Ali said...

minus the c at the end there

kris r. said...

Ali, I'm really glad you have a blog... it's a good way to stalk you since I can't do it in person anymore. But don't worry, I'm not stalking you in a creepy way... I'm stalking you in the other non-creepy way.

Anonymous said...

Looking at their myspace page for 30 seconds had to have been more painful than childbirth will be.

Anonymous said...

Kayt told me about this. It is hilarious!!! Where are you, bitch? I've heard that you're in Canada. I hope you pick up (at least one) hot chick wearing fur everything. You said you would not ditch your lj. You've totally ditched it! That's okay though, I don't really care. Blogs are hip. Except I wish they were called something else. Blog is the worst word ever. It's like belch and bog combined.