Thursday, March 8, 2007

Not Funny Enough

This has to be quick because right this very moment, I am supposed to be on my way to Katie Brady's house to watch THE REAL WORLD. We get together and watch The Real World once a week and sometimes Erin joins us. I don't know if I should be writing about this because it's totally embarrassing. The Real World sucks a lot. A lot a lot. But the reason I bring it up is because it's a segway into my feature.

Brooke from the The Real World...GAY OR NOT GAY?

And because I haven't had any dudes in my feature yet...

Giovanni Ribisi...GAY OR NOT GAY?

Did anyone see I Love Your Work? God, Giovanni Ribisi is tooootally hot.

It was recently brought to my attention that my blog needs to be funnier. Do you guys know how hard it is to be funny on the internet? It's like, a whole different story than being funny in real life. I'll work on it, though.

Well, the song of the day is...The Other Side of Mt. Heart Attack by Liars.

I really need to get going now. Until next time...adios, muchachas.

No comments: