Sunday, March 4, 2007

It All Started With the Gypsy Neighbors

I think you all need to know that I am living next to gypsies. Gypsies who feel it is absolutely necessary to leave their apartment every morning at 2:30 and talk on their cellphones very loudly right in front of my door for about half an hour. Also, I'm pretty sure there are like 8 people in their two bedroom apartment. And they seem to get great joy out of running up and down the steps outside of my apartment every five minutes or so.

I love them.

...PSYCH!

("Psych" is my new word. I'm bringin' it back like cracker jacks.)

As a part of my new-found blogging spirit, I am going to install a "Song of the Day Feature". And for now, you can comment and I will send you the song if you don't already have it. Is that super illegal? Hmm. Maybe we should just pretend that I'm not serious about it. After I have a million fans who read my blog, I'll have to stop doing it anyway. I don't have that kind of time on my hands!

TODAY'S SONG OF THE DAY:
Keep it Together by Aqueduct.

To tell you the truth, I just really like David Terry's use of the word "bitch". It makes him seem like a gay man. IS he gay? I'm going to look that up real quick. I just spent about 20 seconds trying to look that up and it was taking way too long so I gave up. I kind of doubt he's gay, though. I just came up with a super cool new theme for my blog. It will be called "GAY OR NOT GAY". Like, Tom Cruise is totally gay. And Portia De Rossi is totally straight. Yeah, I said it. What?

Okay, here's how the new game works. I will name a random celebrity and you (all two of you) will comment about whether or not you think they are gay. Or straight. Or bisexual. Or bi-curious.

Gael Garcia Bernal. GAY OR NOT GAY?

Yeah, I know he's dating Natalie Portman, but frankly, I question her sexual orientation also. She's too hot to be straight, yaknawmean?

No comments: