Sunday, March 4, 2007

New at this.

Well, World, here I am.
This is my first blog.
I guess, TECHNICALLY, not my first blog.
I have a myspace blog.
I also have a livejournal. Actually, I have two livejournals.
But do those really count? I mean, really?
I didn't think so.
Oh, great! Now the bold won't turn off. What a terrible set-up they have here at blogger.com.
I'm assuming you're all reading this because you're huge fans of my work and want to stalk me. I welcome stalkers. They make me feel important. Creeped out, yes, but creeped out in an important way.

Things you absolutely need to know about me:
  1. I play the guitar (where did the bold go?!), therefore I am cool.
And that's it!

Until next time, muchachas y muchachos, adios!

3 comments:

ER!N said...

Dude, I've been wanting to create a blog for months. Now you have inspired me. Plus, I'm sick of LJ. There is too much drama, n' shit, you know?

what said...

you bastard! now i have my own blog son of a. do not mess with the gypsies gurl.

Katie said...

God damn. My Lastfm subscription died out today.
I'm totally uninterested in subscribing again, but i really liked having a blue icon and no advertisements. This sucks.

And then you go and start a god fucking damn blog.