Friday, March 16, 2007

How Lame Am I Right Now?

It's, like, 1:15 in the morning and I'm sitting in the parking lot of the Big Sky Inn picking up their wireless because I can't sleep and I'm in a blogging mood. Also I had to leave the house to go pick up some Zinc. I heard it prevents strep throat. And I think I'm getting strep throat. I'm probably just paranoid because Erin had it. My throat does hurt, though. I've never had strep throat but it sounds terrible. I don't even know why I'm worried. I have the best immune system EVER.

Check out Chaunte's blog. Chaunte sucks, for the most part. But she's hawt. And she lives in Maui. And she's a bitch. And she's hawt. And she cried on the last episode of Maui Fever. Maui Fever sucks. It should be called Maui Bullshit. I totally watched the two hour season finale though.

Oh man, I haven't even thought about the gay or not gay game today. Hmm...ok, I got one.
Clea Duvall...GAY OR NOT GAY?
The girl is like the biggest icon for lesbians in the whole world. But I heard somewhere that she's not gay. Is this true? Well, whatever, I don't buy it.

Song of the day is This Love by the Cocteau Twins. Just because I can't get it out of my head right now. And the Cocteau Twins are pretty fly.

I'm going back home now.

No comments: