Saturday, March 10, 2007

Calvin Johnson and Classy Bidness Women

Again, I am posting when I have no time to post. I'm getting off work in like 10 minutes. All I have for you is this...

Queen Latifah...GAY OR NOT GAY? I say totally gay. Thanks to my mom for coming up with that one. My mom does not completely approve of the gay or not gay game. She says I shouldn't try to put people into boxes. Which, of course, I completely agree with. Labels are just fun sometimes.

Song of the Day: Lightin' Rod for Jesus by Calvin Johnson. I'm a little bit in love with Calvin Johnson, founder of K-Punk Records which has spawned such acts as The Blow, Mirah, The Microphones, Kimya Dawson, Little Wings, and Woelv. Some chick sings with Calvin Johnson on this song. I THINK it might be Mirah. But maybe not. Anyway she's fucking cool (the chick who sings on this song).

Erin and I went cavorting in Missoula last night. Well, actually, I didn't do much cavorting with Erin. We drove down there together but then got separated. I did, however, get to see my two favorite girls in the entire world, the South Dakomies (KelC Dz and Kate). I drove them to the Missoula airport this morning because they're flying to L.A. on business. Important classy business. Or, more like..."bidness".

3 comments:

ER!N said...

hmm, I remember meeting Kelsey 'the D is silent' Dzintars but...Kate? No, I don't remember a Kate. I remember very well Black Raven Fawn, however. Indeed.

Anonymous said...

Yo, Queen Latifah prolly doesn't fit in a lot of boxes....but she's soooooo gay. I think I totally agree with your mom....however, the gay/notgay game IS pretty fun

katiekelly said...

beth ditto from the gossip sings with cj on that song