Tuesday, March 6, 2007

What it's Like to Have a Copycat

Oprah and Gayle. GAY OR NOT GAY?

I totally quit my job today. My boss actually took it really well. I guess I underestimate her. Well, Erin totally copied me and started her own blog. Her layout is better than mine but her words will never be as original. Plus she listens to weird music like Jaga Jazzist. Yuck.

In all seriousness, Erin is pretty cool. Probably one of the coolest people I know. She's a total Jenny sometimes but that's excusable. Let's hear it for L Word references, BTW!

My friend, Ashley, who is definitely going to be a recurring character in my blog, told me that the show Big Love has not been optioned for a second season. Can anyone tell me if this is true or not? I don't trust Ashley. She's from Texas. I could just look it up but I'm lazy. If it IS true then THAT SUCKS! It's my fourth favorite show of all time. The first three, in case you're curious, are as follows...
  1. The L Word
  2. The Office
  3. Weeds
5 is The Sarah Silverman Program. And 6 is Lost. Lost was actually number 2 yesterday but then I realized that I'm sick of it and it lost some serious cred.

SONG OF THE DAY = By Your Side by CocoRosie. Mmm hmm. Just trust me.

5 comments:

ER!N said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ER!N said...

I am also really sick of Lost. Puh-leaze.

DON'T KNOCK JAGA JAZZIST!! They are one of the leading nu jazz groups out there right now, and they kick so much freaking ass. You can't mock them unless you can compete with me in a battle of the jazz bands (I'll win).

Jenny? Really? Damn. I try so hard not to be a Jenny and I think that's exactly why I'm like Jenny. DAMN YOU, BALTHAZAR!!!

what said...

Gurl this shit is too much for an old lady bird. Oprah could either be gay or not gay. I don't know which but she is one or the other she is NOT both.

mylabel said...

oprah and gayle ... bi-curious ... probably messed around a bit but they prefer men

Katie said...

Oprah is gay. I'm not positive about this, but i'm pretty sure.

Also, DAY-EM, home girl! No more Big Love? I didn't really like that show but i watched every single episode with Spencer... and i sort of liked it. So i take back my previous statement. It BETTER be coming back. I thought for sure it was.

I think i'm going to go a big pack of capri sun in a few minutes here. I'll share if you want.